Christians are unaware that
Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) was
Jewish! Mary, His mother on Earth; John the Baptist and
His cousin; all His disciples and the Apostle Paul were all Jewish!
Testament is a Jewish Document, written by Jews! Our goal is to accomplished
the taught about Jewish foundations of Christianity and we will become aware
more and more that gentile Christian believers have a very little understanding
and so respect of
or any of the Jewish religious customs
of which it spoke. So we will found for ourselves in the Jewish heritage a
richness of new and better understanding in
Scriptures, which was there already for many centuries! We believe in
the Word or
the Scriptures of
God (G-d) from
Genesis to the end of
Revelations! The nowadays Christianity ignorance of the Jewish heritage
and customs which is also in
Scriptures, kept us from the understanding and knowledge of certain
things that would have been clear to any people to whom
the Scriptures were written!
a) The Sacred Scripture
←Picture: Parts of the Torah Scroll
The main themes of Christian eschatology were developed
by the great ancient Prophets, especially by
Daniel & Ezekiel.
Several "New Covenant" prophecies found there
source in the Book of Daniel. This
prophet heavily influenced the concept and
language of the prophet Zachariah &
Haggai and the Apostles Paul & John!
For Gentiles believers it is not a legal
Firstly the Feasts help us understand the nature and character of G-D. We
can also learn much about Yeshua as
is in the centre of all the Feasts! For instance in the
Passover Seder, we
use 3 sheets (a Trinity) of unleavened bread. Each sheet is striped, bruised
and pierced. The middle piece (the Son) is removed, broken in half and one
piece is wrapped in a cloth and hidden for the children to find. This
hidden piece is called the Afikomen, which means "I have come".
It couldn't be clearer, but for 2000 years the Jews have not seen it.
2. Secondly the Biblical/Scriptural Feast cycle portrays the redemption plan of an Awesome G-D! It helps us to correctly understand the end time events. It seems that G-D only makes major moves on His appointed Feast days. All of the major New Testament events took place on the days of the relevant Feast. Four of the seven have been fulfilled precisely, so we can confidently expect that the last three will also be fulfilled in the same way. If we understand the Feasts, then we will have a better idea of where we are in prophetic time!
3. Thirdly celebrating the Feasts is simply very enjoyable! Apart from Yom Kippur, all the Feasts are involving intimate times of fellowship with family and close friends. The Feasts, as the word implies are celebrated around the dinner table eating a lot of sumptuous foods. The relevance of the Feasts of the Lord Yom ha Teruah - Feast of Shofar Blowing - the return of the Jewish people to Israel (Isaiah 27:13) the return of the Messiah (1 Corinthians 15:52 - 1 Thessalonians 4:16)
How Christians can celebrate the Scriptural Feasts!
1. Read a book on the Feasts from a Messianic perspective - there are several good ones available at Christian bookshops or on the web!
2. Even if you have to go work on the day of the Feast, acknowledge it in your prayer time and thank the Lord for His Holy days!
3. Pray that the Jewish people will have revelation of God's mercy, grace and the only way of salvation as they read the Scriptures and celebrate the Feasts!
4. On the eve of the Feast prepare a special meal and invite your Pastor and other Christians to celebrate with you. Share what you have learnt about the Feasts from the book you have read. This is a very subtle and effective way of imparting the importance of Israel to the Church!
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for
doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good
works. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? (John 5:46-47) Here Yeshua bears full testimony to the divine authorship and authority of the Torah! He also affirms that no man can believe His words if he does not believe Moses' writings, for they confirm each other!
May the Lord bless you all and give you fresh revelation over this season of His Feasts and that you will indeed see the goodness of the Lord as you continue to stand with and bless Israel and the Jewish people!
Y'varekhekha Adonai v'yishmerekha (Hashem bless thee, and keep thee); Ya'er Adonai panav eleikha vichunekha (Hashem make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee); Yissa Adonai panav eleikha v'yasem l'kha shalom (Hashem lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee shalom). And they shall put My Shem upon the Bnei Yisroel, and I will bless them. (BAMIDBAR 6:24-27)
...in the Name of our Prince of Peace, Yeshua our Sar Shalom! In His love and service, In Yeshua’s Love, (
Paul van Beek
is a religious symbol, a garment, which envelops the Jew both physically and
spiritually, in prayer and celebration, in joy and sorrow. It is used at all
major Jewish occasions. (Numbers 15:38-40)
a 613 laws in the Law of Moses! The word for “law” when it’s
translated it also mean “walk”! In that there is a very profound message
from God! He wants us to have our daily walk govern by the Law of God! It’s
not something’s we visit on “Sabbath” or just on "Sunday" for Christians and than forget the
six other days of the week! God said: "I want to give you a garment
that’s going to remind you about My Holy Law every moment
day!" So that you can look down en see My 613 Commandments and know that
you have to live every day of your life a walk in such a fashion that you
obey them and honor Me!
The Jewish men wore this garment called a,
Prayer-Shawl all the time, not just
at prayer. We believe that the commandment of God are still in charge! We
also believe that the Jewish
Prayer-Shawl is not just traditions or a ritual but is still a very useful
"symbol" from God today!
prayer-shawl is symbolic of something that God is doing on the earth. We have a
Jewish heritage through
God does not always do away with a lot of things that we do away
with. He is not offended by the Jewish culture. Allow
the Holy Spirit to further teach and guide you regarding the Jewish
Dead Sea Scrolls a portion of the book of Isaiah; written in Hebrew, found in 1947 at Qumran; Western shore of the Dead Sea by a young Bedouin shepherd who stumbled on a cave. Picture will come soon!
I am a Christian and not love the Jewish people???
It is not possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not
love the Jewish people". The Bible
teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (1 John 3:18)
While some Christians try to deny the connection between Yeshua the Messiah
and the Jews of the world, Jesus never denied His
was born Jewish, He was circumcised on the eighth day in keeping with Jewish
had his Bar Mitzvah on his 13th birthday, He
kept the law of Moses,
Shawl Moses commanded all Jewish men to wear, He died
on a cross with an inscription over His head, "King of the Jews!
The official website of the Temple Institute in Jerusalem, Israel. The Temple Institute is dedicated to every aspect of the concept of the Holy Temple of Jerusalem, and the central role it fulfilled, and will once again fulfill, in the spiritual wellbeing of both Israel and all the nations of the world. The Institute's work touches upon the history of the Holy Temple's past, an understanding of the present day, and the Divine promise of Israel's future. The scope of these activities includes education, research, and development. The Temple Institute's ultimate goal is to see Israel rebuild the Holy Temple on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, in accord with the Biblical commandments. We invite you to take a moment and read our Statement of Principles. To learn more about the Temple Institute, click here. Please visit the events page, to keep updated on what is new on the site.
This page is a part
e Organization of the Feast of Tabernacles:
This web-pages has
been created &